We recommend using a water-based lube. We know that water-based lubricants work with our vibrator. There may be some other lubes out there that are safe to use, but the formulations are too varied for us to be 100% certain of every single one on the market. If you’re uncertain about a non-water-based lubricant, it’s probably better not to test it. We’ve already broken a few vibrators experimenting with other types of lubricant, including a 2-in-1 massage oil :’(
Articles in this section
- Where does my charger go?
- Does my vibrator need to be connected to my phone while I am using it?
- What does “upgradeable firmware” even mean?
- How does the vibrator work?
- What kind of lube can I use with the Lioness?
- Wait...will there be bluetooth in my vagina?
- Where is the vibrating motor?
- How big is the vibrator (what are the dimensions)?
- Is my data stored securely and kept confidential?
- What do you mean by water resistant?