- Your vibrator is not supposed to be paired to your phone while you use it
- Syncing/pairing should only be done from the Lioness app, not your phone's Bluetooth settings
To sync your vibrator:
1. Open the app and go to the sync page. This is located on the menu bar at the bottom, just tap the icon with two arrows in a circle.
2. Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is on
3. Turn on your vibrator
4. Hit "Sync (Get Sessions)" button on the app
5. The app should walk you through the rest!
It may take a few minutes for your sessions to upload, especially if you have multiple sessions or longer sessions. Please leave your app open and leave your phone next to the vibrator.
You will need to sync your vibrator in the following situations:
- To upload sessions after you have used your vibrator
- To save any settings you have adjusted on the sync page, such as vibration levels and lock mode
- To upload a firmware update
- NOT to use the vibrator itself. Pairing should happen before or after a session, not during.
Did none of these tips help?
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.